I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 26 september 2009

Onyx Hotel Tour DVD


On the swedish site CDON.SE (CDON.COM in finish) they´re selling the Onyx Hitel Tour DVD. It´s not an official one ´cause Jive missed to do one but maybe this is good...
It will be released on 5.October and this is the tracklist:

Intro
2 Toxic
3 Overprotected
4 Boys
5 Showdown
6 Hit Me Baby One More Time
7 (You Drive Me) Crazy
8 Everytime
9 The Hook Up
10 I'm A Slave 4 U
11 Shadow
12 Breathe On Me
13 Outrageous
14(I Got That) Boom Boom
15 Me Against The Music


There´s no info about any Bonus stuff yet...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar