I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 26 september 2009

Feet on The Ground NOT Britney



Maybe you´ve heard this song "Feet on the ground" and there where rumors that this is Brit (I think every Britney fan must´ve heard it´s definately NOT her because I think it doesn´t sound like Brit at all) here Myah, the singer, clears thing up.

I wrote this song about a year and a half ago… produced by Nick Terranova (Starkillers) and Howie Hersh (look him up, he’s great!)

it was passed along and was ultimately turned down by Britneys’ people for her last album, “Circus”. this has NOTHING to do with me doing background vocals for “circus”

haha im just trying to clear things up, people!

okay, SO we did two different versions, one for Britney, and another for whomever

you can find the “britney version” on youtube or somewhere else..

but i’m posting the version where it sounds more like ME.

BOTH vocals were done by ME and ONLY ME, so theres no confusion.

i just happen to be able to change my voice =]

-Myah Marie’s Myspace

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar