I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 26 september 2009

Perez on Britney

"Well nobody thought she could do it, but after 83 shows Miz Britney Spears has her two FINAL concerts on her North American Circus tour in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay this weekend!

She did it! And she didn’t cancel any performances!

We hear that she won’t be performing again for a VERY long time, so this could be your last chance to catch Brit Brit in action for awhile!

After Vegas the pop princess is heading down under for 6 shows inAustralia and then the tour is ov-ah!

It’s been entertaining to say the least and we LOVED being a part of it!

Sad to see it end, but with her next single, 3, coming out next week we’ll still be able to get our Britney fix!

Congrats on your successful tour, bb!"

I hate him, but at least he wrote something positive...
Can´t belive the tour is almost over.... :(

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar