I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 19 september 2009

Megan Fox listens to Britney to prevent plane crashes


Megan Fox has told how she always listens to Britney Spears when she flies – because she is convinced it will stop her from dying in a plane crash.

The Transformers actress has a fear of flying. And she has become superstitious about listening to the chart star in the air in the hope it will save her.

She said: “I know for a fact it’s not my destiny to die listening to a Britney Spears album. So I always put that on in my iPhone when I’m flying because it won’t crash as long as I’ve got Britney on.

“I developed [a fear of flying] when I turned 20. All of a sudden I got afraid to get on airplanes.

“I had to come up with ways to deal with it.”

Source: Splash News/The Insider

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar