I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 1 september 2009

Warning about Britney-Related Fraud

WARNING:

There have been recent sightings of internet auctions for fans to bid for a chance meet Britney. BritneySpears.com wants to warn fans about these fraudulent opportunities. These postings are fake. Fans would never be charged to meet Britney. The only meet and greets available for the Circus tour are through radio contests in select cities. Please be sure to listen to your local radio station to see if your city is eligible for a meet and greet. Do not bid for one online.

My opinion? I think people are quite stupid if they think they can bid to see Britney... Hello? She would never, ever take money fpr something like that exccept for charity!
THINK PEOPLE, THINK!!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar