I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 29 september 2009

Don´t forget: "3" Premiere tomorrow!!!!+[Rumor] Britney to promote 'The Singles Collection'!

Get ready to rise and shine tomorrow, B fans! Britney's new single "3" will premiere on NYC's Z100 radio station tomorrow morning at 7am EST. If you miss it, you can listen to a clip of the smokin’ hot track by calling The B Line at (310) 341-4438. “3” will be available for iTunes download on Oct. 6. Also be on the lookout for a “3” music video, starring the one and only Ms. Spears.

There was a low-key, private, post-show wrap party early this morning (29th September) that Britney gave for her dancers, but no partying until dawn on the town at any of our Strip nightclubs.
Britney heads back home to L.A. today to prepare for this week’s new video shoot. This week, she also has the promotions for the upcoming November release of her new CD set marking 10 years of hits.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar