I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 9 september 2009

Heidi Montage Copy's Britney


Heidi Montag herself admitted to channeling Brit. She said to Access Hollywood, "I grew up watching Britney Spears. That's someone I inspire to be, you know, like, career wise. I think the world is ready for the next pop star and I'm ready to be the next pop galaxy, so here we go."

As we all now Britney is an huge ispiration to many of us..but how many can copy Britneys dance and music :) This video shows how difficult it is to be like Britney and it's not even close according to me but we all have different taste.
Copying is not the right way to earn respect from fans :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar