I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 1 september 2009

If You Seek Britney: Orlando

You can win tickets to tonight's show in Orlando by following Britney (http://twitter.com/britneyspears) and local radio station XL 106.7 (http://twitter.com/xl1067) on their respective Twitters.

The most recent clue is:

Tuesday at 10:00am EST by @xl1067
History won't wait. Play now or it'll be too late. -XL Pass to @britneyspears

Here are all of the previous clues:


Monday at 5:00pm EST by @britneyspears:

On the way to Orlando! Follow @xl1067 for clues to find a pair of Ringside Seats starting tomorrow morning at 8am.

Tuesday at 8:00am EST by @britneyspears:
Ringside seats in Orlando would be sweet. But, you won't find these on any normal street. -Britney Pass to @xl1067

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar