I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 9 september 2009

Singels Delux Album


Here are the track list that will apear in the new album that Britney will reales on October 27th. Britney haas been so busy with the tour that she has not been able to write any new song for the album but hopefully Britney will do one more album after the tour with some new Britney writen music. :)

Disc 1:

1. Baby One More Time
2. Sometimes
3. Oops!... I Did It Again
4. Lucky
5. Stronger
6. I'm A Slave 4 U
7. Overprotected
8. I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman
9. Do Somethin'
10. Nine 1 1 (Hidden)

Disc 2:

1. Me Against the Music
2. Toxic
3. Everytime (Acoustic)
4. Gimme More
5. Piece Of Me
6. Break The Ice
7. Womanizer
8. Circus
9. If U Seek Amy
10. Eclipse (Hidden)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar