I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 10 juli 2009

RUMOR: Britney Collapsed During Tour Rehearsals


During a "Circus" tour rehearsal Brit reportedly collapsed to the floor. Rumors have been circulating that she is under extreme pressure, and has been "abusing diet pills." Sources say, "Britney isn't getting enough rest." Doing a tour is hard work on a person's body. She's been on this tour since the beginning of March '09, going non-stop. It is physically exhausting, and it takes it's toll on your mind, body, and soul. Your body can't adjust to the different time changes, making it nearly impossible to get much sleep. I'm left wondering, will she make it though the second US leg, or will it be too much for her?

“She collapsed when the dancers went to put her back on her feet,” sources say, a doctor rushed to her side.



“She fell to the floor and landed on one of the dancer’s legs — and the dancer’s tennis shoe smacked Britney in the chest and on her face. It hit her chest with such a force that it caused a four-inch bruise.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar