I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 9 juli 2009

Behind the scenes at the Circus Tour



Tweeted by Britney's last photographer on tour:

Editing understage photos of Britney Spears that will go in this week's issue of People Magazine on wed. Talk about fast turnaround! 9:37 AM Jul 6th

I think my photo spread will be 6 pages in tomorrows issue of People Mag. They were all taken on my last night with Britney Spears... 1:57 PM Jul 7th

Check out some sick exclusive backstage pics from the Circus tour in this week's People magazine. -Adam, manager


I wish I lived in the USA so I could buy it today...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar