I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 21 juli 2009

Britney In Sweden


Britney wen't for a walk last night with the kids so that they would go to sleep.She had Jason and Edan with her but the plans that Britney had for the night did not go as pland.Britney wanted to give some autographs for the fans but there were lots of papparazzies out side the hotell.Swedish pappaz were screaming at Britney and the fans when they stand at front of him,so that he could not take any pics of her.He was rude against Brintey and the fans.The fans got so dissapointed wheb Britney were not able to give thoughs autographs and so were Britney.Britney had sed to the Pappz that if they stayed a way she could give some autographs and pics,but no they were too close.

So no peace in sweden anymore,now it's back to what is used to be for Britney.Here is a pic that a Fan took yesterday night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar