I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 2 juli 2009

Pink: ‘Britney Spears Shouldn’t Mime’



Pop punk Pink is furious that rival Britney Spears mimes during her performances.

The Sober hit maker is angry that Britney is lip-syncing to her hits on her Circus tour and has called on her to sing up for her fans.

“For me, personally, if I go to a live show I want to see someone sing,” says Pink, who is currently on a 50-date tour of Australia. “I don’t want to see miming. Live shows are live show. You gotta do live.

“You gotta be spontaneous. That’s why I love Bette Midler and Tina Turner � they’re funny, they talk. You have to do that.”

Pink, real name Alecia Moore, and her ex-husband Carey Hart recently visited Australia in attempt to get their romance back on track.

“It took us seven years to work it out,” the singer told Australia’s Down Under newspaper.

“We got married and I went on the road for two years. That’s about as long as we were married. It’s definitely hard.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar