I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 7 juli 2009

ET/Candies behind the scenes Video

ET has an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Britney Spears' new Candie's commercial that features the sexy apparel from her "Radar" music video.

Candies, exclusively sold at Kohl's Department Stores, dressed Britney for her music video and used footage from the "Radar" shoot for the brand's fall television commercial.

"Candie's fits into my life in such a huge way. My sister loves Candie's. My mom loves Candie's. And we love the shoes, the underwear, the bras, everything. It's a lot of fun," Britney says of the brand.

Look for the pop star in the Candie's fall 2009 campaigns and watch the video above to see which outfit is Britney's favorite.

Tata ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar