I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

söndag 19 juli 2009

Britney Shopping In Sweden


Britney did some shopping in Nacka Sweden,and she did it, with her sons sean and Jayden.
They went to one of the toy store Brio,were the boys could enjoy with some fun stuff,Britney left the store with fwe bags of toys for Sean and Jayden,And there was no probles at all, with the photografs and Britney could enjoy her self like every one els did.
Now one was hanging around her.

Some fans wanted to get her autograf but the bodygurds sed Britney did not sign this time.
Fans tolde the swedish newspaper Aftonbladet that ,They did not regednice her as Britney at first because she looked just like an ordenary people.

Now that, makes me one proud sweed:)
So happy for Britney that she can be herlself over here when she makes a visit to Sweden.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar