I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 8 juli 2009

Britney And The Kids At The Eifel Tower



Britney Spears treated her boys Sean, 3, and Jayden, 2, to dinner at the Eiffel Tower Tuesday in Paris.

"Just had dinner with my boys at the Eiffel Tower," she Tweeted. "So beautiful!"

They timed their meal at the Altitude 95 restaurant so they could check out the sunset views the 200-seat restaurant offers.

Spears (who wore a Star of David necklace while visiting the Eiffel Tower) just wrapped up the Circus tour in France. She next heads to Belgium.

The boys' father, ex Kevin Federline, is also in Paris. (Spears and Federline worked out a custody agreement allowing them both to see their sons while she is on her Circus tour.) On July 5, he and girlfriend Victoria Prince took the boys to a carousel and the Eiffel Tower.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar