I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 7 juli 2009

Havana Brown in opening up for Britney Spears as DJ


SHE was the warm-up for Lady Gaga and the Pussycat Dolls in May, now Aussie club goddess Havana Brown is spinning discs for Britney Spears.

Spears is said to have handpicked Brown, who has become just as famous for her music as the leotards she wears on stage.

After Belgium, Denmark, Sweden and Finland, Brown will head to Russia with Spears, and we wouldn't be surprised if she joins the singer on her first Australian tour in November.

Following an 11th-hour request to be the only support act for the tabloid princess on her European tour, the DJ flew to France last week for her first show in Paris on Saturday night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar