I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 25 juli 2009

Britney And Jason Are Not Romaticly Involved


Pop star Britney Spears’ biographer Steve Dennis insists that the singer is not romantically involved with her agent Jason Trawick.

Steve, who will soon come out with the book ‘Britney: Inside The Dream,’ dismissed the rumours after talking to 37-year-old Jason’s colleagues at the William Morris Agency in LA.

"A person at William Morris who knows Jason told me, ‘Of course, it’s not true.’ And I think there is mild amusement that this ‘relationship’ story has grown legs, let alone been taken seriously," the Daily Star quoted him as saying.

He said: "It’s not the first time he’s been linked with her. What’s surprising second time around is that everyone seems to have swallowed it hook, line and sinker."

However, Dennis insists that Trawick is a friend and supporting the pop princess in her ‘Circus’ tour.

He added: "Jason is a great guy who’s been a support for Britney. But he’s more protector and adviser than boyfriend. All talk of romance is a non-starter.

"Jason may well be the rock she has in her life right now, someone she can rely on, but those who know him best don’t believe it."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar