I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 21 juli 2009

Ciara Takes A Brake From Britney Tour


Ciara is taking some time off before hitting the road again with Britney Spears later this summer. She spoke with Rap-Up.com about touring with the superstar and what Britney told her backstage.

“I did a few days with her in the U.K. and that turned into us doing all these dates coming up, so I’m excited about it,” Ciara explained.

Britney even took time to come backstage and offer some encouraging words. “She’s a sweetheart. The first time she came by, she was like, ‘Hey Ciara! I just want you to know your show is great,’” she continued. “Backstage, it was really quiet, serene. It was just a cool vibe for women.”

The “Love Sex Magic” singer said the experience was empowering and taught her a lesson. “We need to support each other and have good, positive energy around each other. That’s what it was.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar