I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 13 juli 2009

Britney In Sweden for 12 days


Britney is planning to stay longer than just the 2 days that her show is in Stockholm.Britney feels that she and her sons are safer here in Sweden than in the other countries during the Europien tour in Russia and Finland.She will use her Jet plane and the boys will stay with Kevin and the Nunny during those tour two tour dates.

Britney is not the only one that has used Sweden as a base home during tour in Scandinavien,artist like Ozzy Osborne and Bruce Springsteen has done it as well.
So clad that Britney feels safe with us sweeds :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar