I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 12 juni 2009

US Tour Dates

AUGUSTI 2009

* 20 – Hamilton, ON – Copps Coliseum
* 21 – Ottawa, ON – Scotiabank Place
* 24 – New York, NY – MSG
* 25 – New York, NY – MSG
* 29 – Boston, MA – TD Banknorth Garden
* 30 – Philadelphia, PA – Wachovia Center

SEPTEMBER, 2009

* 1 – Orlando, FL – Amway Arena
* 2 – Miami, FL – AA Arena
* 4 – Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena
* 5 – Greensboro, NC – Coliseum
* 8 – Detroit, MI – The Palace of Auburn Hills
* 9 – Chicago, IL – Allstate Center
* 11 – Des Moines, IA – Wells Fargo Arena
* 12 – Grand Forks, IA – Alerus Center
* 15 – Tulsa, OK – BOK Center
* 16 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
* 18 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
* 19 – Bossier City, LA – CenturyTel Center
* 21 – El Paso, TX – Don Haskins Center
* 23 – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
* 26 – Las Vegas, NV – Mandalay Bay
* 27 – Las Vegas, NV – Mandalay Bay

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar