I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 24 juni 2009

Britney #12 on FHM’s Sexiest Women in the World


UP 88 Positions! From #100 last year Britney placed #12 on this years FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World! Congrats Britney!
I know who´s my #1-do you? ;)
That´s what FHM says about our girl:
Every man remembers where they were the first time they saw Britney dressed as a schoolgirl in the video for 1999’s …Baby One More Time. It changed all our lives. And Mississippi-born Spears promptly became the biggest female pop star on earth. Her talent was clear: lashings of raw sex appeal.

Then came the multi-million record sales, the destruction of her illusion of innocence, the necking of Madonna on stage at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards and some paparazzi pussy shots. The world was obsessed. Then it all went tits-up. And the world was even more obsessed.

But hear this: no female celeb on earth could have gone through the sham marriage, the divorce, the real marriage, another divorce, the bitter custody battle, the shaved head, the harsh slide into insanity and the rehab, and still remain worthy of lust. Even though we all know Justin Timberlake popped her cherry.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar