I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 27 juni 2009

Britney is a ping-pong guru!


As Bloodshy & Avant, Swedish producers Karlsson and Winnberg spun synth webs around Britney Spears' "Toxic" and "Piece of Me" as well as on tunes with Kylie Minogue and Madonna. “Madonna has sick quads,” says Karlsson. ”Britney is an amazing ping-pong player,” says Winnberg. “Seriously.

Who would've thought!!! Seems Britney's had a love for ping pong for quite some time!

According to the mag, the full interview with the Producers will be published tomorrow. Perhaps they will give us some more dish!

Ow, I love playing ping-pong and I wish I could play a few rounds with her ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar