I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 29 juni 2009

Is Britney Engaged?







The princess of pop has not only been spotted out with her agent/boyfriend Jason Trawick sporting a massive sparkler on her wedding finger, but she's also swishing about her new brunette coloured hair.

The Toxic star, who's just finished touring her Circus album here in the UK, was apparently shopping for bed sheets as she shopped in Los Angeles, sporting short denim shorts, an orange vest top and white flip flops.

Just days before, Britters was still blonde and seemed to be deliberately showing off the rock on her ring finger, as seen below:

Britney looks great with the brown haire...love it and with Jason beside her it seems like that she is really happy,she is allways smiling,

Well i guess well just have to wait and see what happens :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar