I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 16 juni 2009

New Britney Interwie


Metro magazine in UK has reveals some of the Britney Intewie that she made for OK magazine,that will be out next week,Britney talks about her kids,about her celebrity and sexi men,but until then we just have to be satisfied some with thees Britney words :)

‘I don’t think it’s changed me at all. I’m more experienced now and I’ve learned a lot, but I don’t think it’s changed me. I’m still the same old silly Britney – ha ha!’

‘I don’t look at myself as famous. That really freaks other celebrities out, because they do think of themselves as this goddess or this big celebrity, while I think of it as a job.’ ‘I go on stage and do my thing, and then I come off and I’m just like you, you know?’ she said.

‘It took a long time for me just to be happy with me because I was always really worried about what other people thought about me.’

Now, the 27-year-old just craves ‘normal things’ telling: ‘I just like eating tuna and talking to the dancers and watching television, you know.’

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar