I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 24 juni 2009

Radar Single News


Japan will get a limited edition of the single. Here’s the tracklist (7 songs):

Radar (Main Version), (Instrumental), (Junior Vasquez Club Remix) & (Junior Vasquez Dub)
Womanizer (Benni Benassi Remix) & (Stephane Poupomgnac Remix)
If U Seek Amy (Bimbo Jones Remix)

.SONY Music Switzerland has announced the officiall release in France and Switzerland for 10th August.

The CD will be released and in England and Belgium on 27th July.

Remember: “Radar” Video launch is on 6th July.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar