I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 1 juni 2009

Britney's Nominated For Glamour Magazine Award


Before the 'Circus' kicks off Wednesday in London's O2 arena, Britney Spears may attend the Glamour magazine's Women Of The Year bash tomorrow; suggests the Sun. Britney is nominated for an award. The annual prize ceremony is held to celebrate the world's most influential women. Britney graced the cover of January's Glamour Magazine, looking beautiful. (Above)
"She's up for the International Musician/Solo Artist gong and I'm told that she won't be heading home empty-handed from London's posh Berkeley Square."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar