I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 15 juni 2009

Circus Album Platinum In UK


Britney is currently in the UK in with her hugely successful tour ‘The Circus Starring Britney Spears’.
All dates have sold out and she has just announced an Australian leg, and further North American dates.

The album ‘Circus’ is Britney’s fastest selling album to date and has already gone platinum in the UK.

The next single from this masterpiece is 'RADAR'! The new video is coming very soon so stay tuned to britney.com.

Message from Sony music twitter :
Great time to be in the UK, Britney! Tour's raging and the album just went PLATINUM! Thx fans!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar