I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 3 juni 2009

Britney Team Working Hard

Britney and the theam finnished there rehursal at 2 am this morning and at 6 am June 3 they started there rehursal again,they are working really hard to for the show to be the best.Fwe fans and tabloids were aload at the O2 arena,to see the rehursal,how cool is that,Britney is so nice to her fans:)The theam are not getting that much sleep but the hard work will pay of in the end as everything els.
Britney's manager Adam Leber tells on his twitter That he has not got any sleep for 3 days.

Britney's theam tells:

Willie: Holly shit im so TIRED rehearsed all day Long today n i have a feelin tomorrow is gonna b even Longer ..6 am call and its 2 am already nite.

Jose: OMG just finished …. WTF everything hurtss…. aaaahhhhuuuuuuuuu!!!

Luke: Just got done with rehearsals! I need sleep!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar