I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 10 oktober 2009

Top 40 Pop Artists of All Time


Any serious pop music collection begins here. These are the 40 most essential pop music artists to know. The list is based on commercial success as well as quality and timelessness of the artist's music.These performers are the bedrock of popular music.

That´s what they have to say about her:

12. Britney Spears

Britney Spears was the biggest of the teen pop stars to emerge in the late 1990s. However, by the middle of the following decade it seemed her musical career may have drowned in a mass of bad publicity and personal difficulties. Britney Spears then put together one of the most phenomenal comebacks in pop music history and is more commercially and critically successful than ever before. In the past decade she has released 16 top 40 pop singles, five #1 albums and is, at the age of 27, a pop icon.

Essential Songs

* "...Baby One More Time"
* "Toxic"
* "Womanizer"
* "Oops!...I Did It Again"
* "Piece of Me"

Behind Britney are people like Withney Houston, Prince and ABBA....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar