I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

måndag 12 oktober 2009

Britney Takes Jason For A Ride

Britney became the driving force behind her relationship with agent Jason Trawick yesterday, getting back behind the wheel to take him for a drive in her Mercedes.

Friday, the couple looked thrilled to be back in each other's company, looking "flirty" and "cuddly" together on the way to the mall, but yesterday seemed a bit more tense between the two.
Maybe it's because they just got back together, and Brit's already getting to leave for Australia for the final leg of her tour next month!

Click on The Title to see pics :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar