I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 31 oktober 2009

The Federline Brothers Are Halloween Happy

So sweet! Kevin Federline took his two adorable boys, Sean Preston, 4, and Jayden James, 3, to the Pierce College Pumpkin Patch in Canoga Park, Calif. on Thursday (October 29). Sean and Jayden were all smiles on the miniature train ride and carousel. Before picking out their perfect pumpkins with daddy, the brothers had a great time climbing the mountain stacks of hay.

We just saw the boys with mama Britney Spears going to the movies. The 27-year-old Womanizer singer is about to start up her "Circus" tour again next week. The pop star is due to hit the stage in Perth, Australia on November 6.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar