I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 10 oktober 2009

Jordin Sparks Talks About Touring With Britney

In a new interview with Digital Spy, Jordin Sparks talks about how it was like to tour with Britney!

You've just finished supporting Britney on tour. How did that go?

"Great! Before one of the very last shows, I got to chat with Britney and say thank you for having me on the tour. She told me she really liked my show, which was cool to hear. I didn't have chance to hang out with her too much because she's Britney and she's always doing something, but I bumped into her a few times and she was always really sweet. And of course she killed it onstage! Her production's just crazy with all the dancers and contortionists and aerialists. It's an amazing spectacle to watch."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar