I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 10 oktober 2009

Katie Price Threatens 'To Do A Britney'

FURIOUS Katie Price has hit back at reports she's gone mental by threatening to "do a Britney" and shave her head.

The model’s outburst came hours after she whacked photographers with a brolly – just like the superstar singer did during her infamous breakdown.


And she was so angry at suggestions she’d flipped that she told her stylist she was tempted to give her critics “what they want” and cut off all her hair.


Britney Spears, 27, famously shocked her fans in 2007 with a bizarre meltdown in which she shaved her own head before smashing a snapper’s car with her umbrella. Weeks later she was sectioned.


Kate, alias Jordan, hurled her brolly at the photo- graphers on Thursday in a Brighton car park.


And when she read media reports she was suffering her own breakdown, she told make-up artist Gary Cockerill: “Let’s just give them what they want and shave my head.


“Now I know how Britney felt – they’re all after me. No wonder she had a breakdown.”


“I am being treated the same as her so I may as well look the same.”


Gary, 40, who has worked with 31-year-old Kate since she was 16, knew the model’s request wasn’t serious but told pals: “Kate is really low right now.”


Kate’s outburst came after a tough few months for the star, which have seen her popularity dwindle since her split from husband Peter Andre, 36.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar