I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 1 oktober 2009

'Singles Collection' details


Britney Spears has announced the tracklisting for her upcoming compilation album.

The Singles Collection, billed as a "celebration of the tenth anniversary of her debut on the music scene", will be released in the UK on November 23.

It will feature 17 of the singer's hits alongside new single '3', produced by longtime collaborator Max Martin.

However, her 2002 single 'I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman' will not appear on North American editions of the album.

Spears will also release the 'Ultimate Fan Box Set', a collectors' anthology containing each of her 29 singles packaged in individual slip cases, on the same day.

The Singles Collection tracklisting in full:
# '3'

# '...Baby One More Time'

# '(You Drive Me) Crazy' (The Stop Remix!)

# 'Born To Make You Happy'

# 'Oops! I Did It Again'

# 'Stronger'

# 'I'm A Slave 4 U'

# 'Boys' (The Co-Ed Remix)

# 'Me Against The Music' ft. Madonna

# 'Toxic'

# 'Everytime'

# 'Gimme More'

# 'Piece Of Me'

# 'Womanizer'

# 'Circus'

# 'If U Seek Amy'

# 'Radar'

# 'I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman'

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar