I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 10 oktober 2009

3 to Rocket onto Next Week’s Billboard Hot 100


Also notable on Pop Songs is the debut at No. 38 for Britney Spears’ “3.” The song is Spears’ 24th career entry, most among all artists since she first arrived with “…Baby One More Time” on the chart dated Oct. 24, 1998.

With “3″ topping iTunes’ sales chart following its digital release Oct. 6, expect the song to rocket onto next week’s Billboard Hot 100. Spears’ second hits set, “The Singles Collection,” arrives Nov. 24.

“3″ is only the second title to grace Pop Songs whose title consists solely of a single digit. Prince’s “7″ hit No. 3 in 1993.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar