I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 17 oktober 2009

Preston & Jayden In Elle Magazine Photoshoot!?


Britneysbabies.com:

Hey Babies!

Just wanted to let you know I've just seen the new shoot pics for Britney's upcoming Elle magazine photospread !! Preston and Jayden ARE included in this pictorial :D I'm not sure if any of these were outtakes or if they will all be in the magazine, though I CAN tell you they are all absolutely beautiful photos!!


You heard it here first :)
Stay tuned!


I can´t wait to see the pics! I´m sure they´re great <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar