I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

onsdag 18 februari 2009

Sweden Are Playing Seek Amy

I'm so proud of beeing a sweed today...our Radio station NRJ are playing "If You Seek Amy" over and over again...and the best of it is that they play the orginal version that is on the Album.
They don't think that is so big of a deel beacause there are more worse lyrics that they play so why not play seek amy were the lyrics don't say the F word straight out.

1 kommentar:

  1. Thanks for the invite u have a great Blog! I can't figure my country (USA) out soo uptight about anything but violence.
    Tack för inbjudan och har ett stort Blogg! Jag kan inte siffra mitt land (USA) ut soo spänd om allt annat än våld.

    SvaraRadera