I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

lördag 28 februari 2009

Britney Hits The #1


Britney continues her dominance on the charts, her latest single "Circus" is the No. 1 song on the Top 40 radio charts and her fifth No. 1 song overall. Currently she holds three songs in the Top 40 chart, her breakout first hit song 'Womanizer,' 'Circus' and her rapidly rising third single 'If You See Amy.' Additionally this marks the first time in her storied career where Spears scores back-to-back No. 1 singles on the radio chart, according to industry trade Radio & Records.

My Alias At VIP Tells It all:) Circus#1Album

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar