I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

torsdag 19 februari 2009

Britney Signed A $14 Million Book Deal?


There have been some rumors circulating in the UK that Britney is looking at signing a $14 million deal for her autobiography. This mammoth deal has Britney set to tell all about her rollercoaster life and career. However, one U.S. publishing insider tells OK!, it’s unlikely that the pop princess would get anything near the amount being reported.

“That seems ridiculously high for a book deal,” a source tells OK!. “Even though she’s a huge star, that doesn’t mean anyone wants to read an autobiography by her. To make back that much of an advance, the publisher would have to sell Harry Potter-size numbers.”

So while we would love to see Britney finally tell her complete side of the story from Mickey Mouse Club to divorced mother of two we’re not holding our breath.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar