I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 27 februari 2009

Sign language

I´ve just seen the video on BS.com of this guy who´s doing Womanizer in "Sign language"... My parents are deaf and let me tell you one thing: He´s just doing something that looks like sign language (ok,some of the things are real sign language but 90% of it is not) to get klicks on youtube...
Here´s a real sign language interpretation of Britneys Hit-song "Piece of me". Not as spectacular as the half naked guy, but real sign language anyway... So if you´re interested in real sign language then watch this video ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar