I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

fredag 27 februari 2009

Circus inching up to break another record !


Britney Spears moves into a tie for second-most No. 1s in the Mainstream Top 40 chart's 16-year history, as "Circus" becomes her fifth chart-topper with a 3-1 rise. She's tied with Beyonce, Avril Lavigne, Pink and Justin Timberlake, and they all trail Mariah Carey's six career leaders. "Circus" also grants Spears her first set of back-to-back No. 1s -- "Womanizer" led for two weeks in December. She previously reigned with "Baby One More Time" (1999), "Oops! I Did It Again" (2000) and "Toxic" (2004).

Source/
Billboard.Biz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar