I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

tisdag 16 mars 2010

Britney clubbing


Don’t be scared – Brit hasn’t returned to her old ways – she was just enjoying herself with some pals!

If you spotted Britney Spears getting her groove during a night on the town, would you be concerned for the pop star, especially after her infamous 2007 meltdown? Well, don’t worry just yet – although Brit was indeed out and about in the club scene on March 12, she behaved herself completely!

The 28-year-old singer left her sons Jayden James, 3, and Sean Preston, 4, at home to hit up new Hollywood hot spot Haute on Friday night. “Britney went to visit her long-time back-up dancer and friend, TJ Espinoza,” an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “She stayed for about 30 minutes and just hung out with TJ dancing in the DJ booth.”

So don’t worry, friends! Can’t a girl just have a little fun when she wants to?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar