I want to thank my fans for making ‘3’ the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world. I am so happy y’all love it because I do this all for you. I can’t wait till you see the video! -Britney

Video Of The Week

söndag 30 augusti 2009

Song about Britney called "Spears Me"

Jeremy Amelin, aged 23 and finalist singer from French Star Academy, is giving final touches to his upcoming new electro album, due out November 2nd, 2009. Working with top-notch electro music producers such as James Rendon, Pink Noisy, R&D Corporation, Wesfield, among others, Jeremy Amelin has confirmed he has just recorded a new sexy electro-track all about the one and only Britney Spears.

In this hot new track, titled “Spears Me”, Jeremy Amelin is hitting back at Britney Spears’ worldwide smash hit: “I’m A Slave 4 U”. The singer exclusively reveals the song is about Jeremy being a one-night Britney Spears backup dancer and making love with her while she’s performing live on stage “I’m A Slave 4 U”, in a very provocative yet sensual way. “This track that I’ve just recorded is really really sexy and mainly made of sexy whispered vocals. Basically, “Spears Me” is talking about her giving me her infamous sexy moves while we’re both making love on stage, just like in a one-night stand but that would be a one-night stage (laughs)”.

He adds: “There’s nothing wrong about considering her as the sexiest woman alive, and I just wanted to sing out loud what men feel deep down when starring at her sexy music videos, she’s a man’s fantasy you know”.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar